[Logo]

Forum User:Anonymous

Forum Time: (GMT +0)

Forums - Game Hollywood Games | Play Free Browser Games And Mobile Games | GHG
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 

question about HUR god king element
Forum Index » SSR Summoner
GHG_PtY4WDyqTzlXvqwb
-Player-

sorrry my english it´s a little bit bad, but i have a question, how i summon god king element with cristal without select a first HUR?
Game Rookie
-Player-

Summoning a God King requires the consumption of 30 God King Stones and two HUR-quality heroes.
If you do not wish to consume your own HUR-quality heroes, you can pay attention to activities that produce God King Chests. Participating in these activities and obtaining a chest will directly grant you a God King hero without the need to consume God King Stones or HUR heroes.
For instance, the ongoing Raider event. The main reward for this event is the God King's Chest that you are in search of. smilie

GHG_PtY4WDyqTzlXvqwb
-Player-

I didn't understand correctly, I went to floor 300 of the destiny tower, I got the 30 stones, wouldn't that be enough to summon at least one? What if you can't invoke it with just stones? If yes, how many are there?
Game Rookie
-Player-

Summoning the God King requires the consumption of two HUR heroes and 30 God King Stones to summon one.
If you already have 30 God King Stones, you will need to cultivate two HUR heroes as consumption materials in order to summon the God King. As consumable materials, the attributes of the two HUR heroes determine the attributes of the summoned God King. smilie
GHG_PtY4WDyqTzlXvqwb
-Player-

hum... now i understand, thank you very much

Forum Index » SSR Summoner
Go to:   
Mobile view