[Logo]

Forum User:Anonymous

Forum Time: (GMT +0)

Forums - Game Hollywood Games | Play Free Browser Games And Mobile Games | GHG
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 

[ NEWS ] Interview with the prize-winning player of the First Super 8 Ball Tournament Winner
Forum Index » 8 Ball Master
GHG KK
-Player-
[Avatar]
  • Q1: As the first-place winner, please tell us your feelings.

• A: My first feeling when becoming the champion of season 1. The feeling of joy cannot describe the fierce competition in each match. The first time I won the top prize in a billiards game. It was also the first time that I saw such a big prize award game. I am very grateful to the organizers for creating a useful playground as well as show the prestige of 8 Ball Master.

• Q2: How is the gaming experience in 8 Ball Master so far?

• A: So far my experience with the game has been very rewarding. In addition to actual practice in the morning and afternoon, I practice more billiards games in the evening as well as consolidate my knowledge. Pool is my life, I will stick with this game for a very long time. Hope the publisher tries to develop the game so that the billiard-loving community connects with each other to create many attractive rewards.

• Q3: Do you have any other suggestions or expectations for 8 Ball Master?

• A: Suggestions:
    - Create Guild feature to help players can exchange with each other
    - Create animations for Avatar + Avartar Frame

PLAY_NOW

For any game problems, please contact GHG customer service: https://service.gamehollywood.com/support/index.action

Forum Index » 8 Ball Master
    Go to:   
    Mobile view