[Logo]

Forum User:Anonymous

Forum Time: (GMT +0)

Forums - Game Hollywood Games | Play Free Browser Games And Mobile Games | GHG
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 

8 Ball Master [ Rank Match Rewards ]
Forum Index » X - Expired
GHG KK
-Player-
[Avatar]
Dear players, this Rank Match season will end on July 5, and the top 10 players will receive an avatar frame via in-game email. 
The top 3 players will receive a unique avatar frame, while the top 4-6 players will receive a special avatar frame. 

If you are interested in the rewards, you can play rank matches to improve your rank before the end of the season!

PLAY NOW

For any game problems, please contact GHG customer service: https://service.gamehollywood.com/support/index.action
GHG_TRrVrlhkEEt6qaok
-Player-

Top 10, thank you.............. what ? there are like 76,ooo players....... your so gracious ? ? ? ?
GHG_2VhhgOAsg6NG3xzy
-Player-

Dear admin and dev team,
I'm Vnkk Top 1 Rank 8 Ball Master
Ingame ID: 11861244
I haven't receiced the ingame prize included Champion Cue and 250$ ingame' currency
Also,I want to know when and exact time I can receive the real life prize included 1000$ cash and Physycal Pool Cue (free shipping)
I will receive the money through PayPal or which kind of payment method ?
ball ball king
-Player-

GHG_2VhhgOAsg6NG3xzy wrote:Dear admin and dev team,
I'm Vnkk Top 1 Rank 8 Ball Master
Ingame ID: 11861244
I haven't receiced the ingame prize included Champion Cue and 250$ ingame' currency
Also,I want to know when and exact time I can receive the real life prize included 1000$ cash and Physycal Pool Cue (free shipping)
I will receive the money through PayPal or which kind of payment method ?

You also can try to contact here to solve your problem.
I hope it can help you.

Forum Index » X - Expired
Go to:   
Mobile view