[Logo]

Forum User:Anonymous

Forum Time: (GMT +0)

Forums - Game Hollywood Games | Play Free Browser Games And Mobile Games | GHG
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 

skill casting
Forum Index » Evil Awakening 2
GHG_lgldQ3IHJJshYrGh
-Player-

I play as a priest which has 4 basic skills. I have not notice any of the skill working or any hot key to used them. like the skill curse of weakness (AOE) type skill that cast a meteor shower. never seen any type of sign's that its being used. Are the skill we grind to level up just a false addition to the game. Also my healing skill Element Disorder don't even cast or if hidden don't even heal ally when we do party dungeon. So, what the Reason to give class a skill set that don't even work? smilie
GHG TT
【GHG Offical】
[Avatar]

First and foremost, we apologize for any disruption to your gaming experience. Regarding the skill issue, the skills are actually set to auto-cast. For the specific problem of being unable to heal allies, could you please provide a screen recording to GHG customer service? This will help my team identify and resolve the issue.

For any game problems, please contact GHG customer service: SUPPORT

Forum Index » Evil Awakening 2
Go to:   
Mobile view